Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Post...

I'm a week out from going and I was urged by a few people to create a blog to capture my experiences overseas. Since you're reading this, I'll assume you know where and why I am going next week, but if we haven't talked in the past 6 months, I'll fill you in...
I'm studying abroad in Athens, Greece from September 21 to December 19...It's with a program called BCA Abroad and they are putting all of us up in an apartment complex in downtown Athens. It will definitely be a big change of scenery and way different than anything I've done or anywhere I've gone before...From what I hear, though, Greece is a beautiful country with alot to offer, so hopefully I keep on this blog (along with facebook, of course) and keep you all updated and informed as to what I'll be up to.
I don't anticipate writing on here again until I get to Greece (or at least until I am 12 hours into the flight over there and need something to do) so, my next post will be from the other side of the world.
Till next time,
Ryan

1 comment:

  1. I envy you! Have a safe trip and I'm looking forward to following your posts.

    ReplyDelete